A Servant God Can Use
January 28, 2015
1. Do I have to be Perfect?
Isaiah 55:8-9 "For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways," declares the LORD. 9) "As the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways and my thoughts than your thoughts
2. Is there a Place for Me?
3. Do You Feel Like Gideon?
Judges 6:15-16 "But Lord , " Gideon asked, "how can I save Israel? My clan is the weakest in Manasseh, and I am the least in my family." 16) The LORD answered, "I will be with you, and you will strike down all the Midianites together."
1) God isn’t looking for self-confident people
2) God isn’t interested in our excuses
3) Don’t expect all the answers up front
4) Don’t listen for the cheering section
4. Do You Feel Like the Least Probable Candidate?
2 Chronicles 16:9 For the eyes of the LORD range throughout the earth to strengthen those whose hearts are fully committed to him.
5. Will the Imperfect Please Step Forward?
6. Where is The Joy of Ministry